Want to be part of data analysis department of Shayp to analyses water consumption? Data analysis is at the core of Shayp and drive new features and new product development. You will play a key role in building the next generation of tools for our data analysis engines.
After being introduced to our service, the industry and our position in the industry, you enjoy the excitement of going through analysis cycle, from studying a data to improving the state of the art:
- Work on multiple data analysis projects leading to publication and new product features.
- Work in a wide range of areas (not limited to): data management and programming tasks, adaptation of programs and analyses to meet dynamic changes in analysis specifications.
- Participate in data analysis strategic discussions.
- Work with world-renowned clinicians and scientists on publications and papers.
- Work on our internal data management toolset.
- Participate in code reviews.
You will work closely with the c-level team and the developers who will accompany you the whole process.
- R or Python proficient
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: Classical Statistics, Bayesian Statistics, Survival Analysis models, Machine Learning applied to life sciences
- Language FR/NL/EN
Make sure you click on "Apply" just below !