Are you a doer/changemaker who wants to actively contribute to a startup's growth? Is learning through hands-on experience and coaching your thing? You are smarter than the average bear? Shayp is an IoT and connected object data driven company. Data is at our core and we need developers to put these data into shape for our customer. Our incredibly ambitious team has developed a non-invasive, very simple to use and highly trustworthy technology that helps instantly detect and quantify water leaks for an effective and specified maintenance work.
To further improve this technology, we are looking for an “intern embedded system engineer” - “software developer intern”- “network engineer”. You will work closely with our CTO and the software, systems and hardware engineering team. Your ability to anticipate, report and communicate with your colleagues is the guarantee of the success of your projects.
Responsibilities & Missions:
- Develop IoT firmware & Cloud solution
- Develop the software & the front-end web-platform according to our product planning
- Data analysis
- Help in the design of the high level software architecture
- Assist the founders in improving usability of the device
- Analyze and troubleshoot field and partner reported product defects
Experience and qualification:
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Knowledge of C, C++, comfortable working with Python frameworks, Cloud
- Understanding of object oriented architectures and functional programming principles
- Interest in customer support: a plus
- Languages: EN mandatory/ FR or NL is a plus
Who we look for
- Junior or Master’s Degree person who is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic
- Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, and possess a high degree of curiosity and desire to learn new things.
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with hardware to debug test programs
When and where
- Internship based in Brussels (authorization to work in UE is a prerequisite)
- Start ASAP - at least for 3 months
What you’ll get
- A chill and goal-oriented atmosphere in Brussels
- Coaching and hands-on experience
- The opportunity to take part in an exciting adventure by allowing you to develop your ambitions within a
- Work with a team of senior and junior developers
You're interested in the world of new technologies? You are not afraid of challenges, and you want to be part of a project with very high potential?
Super! Make sure you:
- tick the boxes of all the “must” skills or experiences listed above
- and click on "Apply" just below !