(Version 2 applicable as of 31/03/2021)
In this policy, the terms below have the following meaning:
- Shayp: refers to Shayp SA, with its registered office located at Rue des Pères Blancs 4, 1040 in Brussels and registered under the number BE0682.631.956.
- Shayp Platform: refers to the secure platform created and designed by Shayp which displays the details of any detected anomalies in the consumption of resources (water, gas, electricity or other). The platform is accessible by visiting https://app.shayp.io.
- Shayp Website: refers to www.shayp.com.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All information and materials (including designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement) on the Shayp Website are the copyright of Shayp. No information or material on the Shayp Website may be copied, reproduced or downloaded without Shayp’s express permission in writing.
- All brand names, product names and/or service names used on the Shayp Website are trade marks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. Any use of any such brand name, product name and/or service name without the prior written consent of the relevant rights holder may constitute an infringement of that rights holder’s rights and Shayp gives no permission for the use of any such item in any way whatsoever.
- General Terms
- Although Shayp has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on the Shayp Website is correct, it is possible the information may be incomplete, contain errors or be out of date. You should verify any information obtained from the Shayp Website before acting upon it.
- Shayp cannot guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to the Shayp Website and Shayp makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, availability, functionality or otherwise.
- The Shayp Website may contain links to third party sites. These sites are beyond the control of Shayp and Shayp accepts no responsibility for their content.
- Nothing on the Shayp Website shall be deemed to be an offer by Shayp to provide any goods or services to you. A contract for the provision of such goods or services shall be formed only when you have placed an order, accepted Shayp’s terms and conditions for the provision of such goods or services and Shayp has confirmed its acceptance of your order in writing.
- Should you wish to enter into any contract or arrangement (whether formal or informal) with any advertiser on the Shayp Website, any such contract or arrangement shall be between you and the relevant advertiser and Shayp shall not be a party to any such contract or arrangement nor become involved in any such contract or arrangement for any reason whatsoever. The terms and conditions (including, without limitation, those relating to payment, delivery, quality and/or any representations or warranties) of any such contract or arrangement are a matter for you and the relevant advertiser to agree and Shayp accepts no responsibility in relation thereto.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Shayp hereby disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Shayp Website and/or the availability of the Shayp Website and, accordingly, Shayp shall have no liability (save in relation to death or injury arising through its negligence) for any loss or damage howsoever arising and of whatever nature incurred in the use of the Shayp Website or reliance on any information contained on it including, without limitation, any direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of business, loss of goodwill or loss of profits.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the provision of any goods or services by Shayp, which will be set out in Shayp’s terms and conditions relating to the provision of such goods or services.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Your Content
By posting content on the Shayp Website, you grant to Shayp a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use and distribute (in whole or in part) such content for any purpose in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised) including but not limited to the internet and broadcast television and you hereby waive all so-called moral rights you may have in the content. This licence includes the right to grant sub-licences.
- Your Account
The ‘account’ section of the Shayp Website gives access to the Shayp Platform. Additional requirements apply to the Shayp Platform and are specifically outlined in our general terms and conditions along with any other additional terms as may be agreed by Shayp and any third parties prior to entering into a contract.
- Your Conduct
By posting content on the Shayp Website, you represent, warrant and agree that: (a) you are aged 16 or older; (b) no content (or part thereof) submitted by you or through your account will: (i) breach any law or encourage the commission of an illegal act; (ii) be defamatory, abusive or offensive; (iii) infringe the copyright, moral right, performing rights, rights of privacy, trade mark or other proprietary right of any third party; (iv) constitute a misuse of any confidential information of a third party; (v) contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to affect the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or (vi) advertise, promote or endorse any products or services; (c) in respect of images and/or audio-visual content: (i) any individual depicted in the content (or, in the case of any individual under the age of 18, the parent/guardian of such individual) has consented to the content being posted on the Shayp Website; (ii) the content has not been modified or altered in any manner so as to distort or misrepresent any individual or thing depicted in the content; (iii) the content does not contain any personal information such as a name, phone number or e-mail address; and (d) you will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Your Liability
Shayp may terminate your account and/or delete any content (including but not limited to your profile) that you have posted on the Shayp Website and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Shayp Website (or any part of the same) for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The nature of the Internet is such that Shayp cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the Internet and you do so at your own risk. However, we will take all reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the transmission of and access to personal information.
- Más información
If you have any questions about this policy or any connected policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.