Shayp is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support our 3 founders. Working closely with our staff and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for optimizing everyone's time to enable Shayp to achieve key results and successfully move the business forward.
The Executive Assistant acts as the main administrative person for the operator and the executive team. This person will be highly detail-oriented and will have to keep systems operating smoothly. In a nutshell, we are searching for an incredibly driven individual that’s hungry for the opportunity to learn, grow and make a real impact.
Responsibilities & Missions:
100% of your time you’ll be switching from one priority to the other. A successful Executive Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees.
- 30% HR management: administrative support of recruitment. You will be able to monitor job descriptions, provide administrative follow-up of interviews and maintain the database.
- 30% Accounting and financial reporting: support to CFO. With the support of a professional accountant, your responsibility will be to ensure the proper formatting of the data and write reports on company performance. You will also make sure that invoices are paid on time and that they (sales and purchases) have been validated and filed in the right way.
- 15% Operations and customer support: As a support of the sales team, you’ll make sure the customer journey goes fluent after the signature of a new contract by managing stock and sending proper orders to customers. You may also be the first line of contact to Shayp phone number when there is a question from a customer or installer. You can arrange appointments with installers, troubleshoot installers for “small questions”, manage the shipment or stock supply of these installers.
- 25% Administrative activities. You will check the letters, make sure that the office is properly managed and that nothing is missing, file documents, follow up on some processes in progress with an administration and manage travel details for conferences (take tickets/hotels).
Experience and qualification:
- University degree, is a plus
- You are organized and structured
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- 4 years of professional experience
- Languages: French, Dutch and English
What you’ll get
- A chill, flexible and goal-oriented atmosphere in Brussels (Belgium, at ICAB incubator)
- Coaching and hands-on experience
- The opportunity to leave your mark on us and implement your own project
- The possibility of a part-time
- Joining a growing & impactful company as part of a great team
You're interested in the world of new technologies? You are not afraid of challenges, and you want to be part of a project with very high potential?
Super! Make sure you click on "Apply" just below !